March 16, 2008

  • School re-open after one week short break. At first I've planned to bring my kids to Penang for holiday as my hubby are not around and I get a call from Alice saying she is coming to Alor Star. So, our trip to Penang was postponed until Friday after Alice back to KL. Although it's a bit rush as we can't stay there longer but my kids are happy.
  • I bring them to Queensbay Mall shopping. Didn't buy anything there and we just window shopping there. The shopping mall are too big and we end-up only shop at Jusco and I bought a photo album to keep the pictures of my kids.
  • Honey called me today saying he missed me. He told me maybe he'll be back on Tuesday after meeting a friend there tomorrow. I hope to see him soon as I miss him very much. I feels really tired looking after my kids alone and sometimes I feel bored too. But, when I was busy blogging, I eventually forget about it ^.^
  • Today (16th March) is my father in-law's Birthday. I want to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Stay healthy and happy always! We all love you so much ~ ^.^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA !!

Secret Recipe - chocolate banana*

happy moment with his grandchildren

No comments: