March 26, 2008

退后 - 周杰伦

I'm not really Jay Chou's fans but I do like some of his songs very much, he's COOL!! ..ya, just to share this sad love song here...really feel touched when I listen to it~




Jay’s 退后 ---

天空灰得像哭过
tian kong hui de xiang ku guo
*The sky is so grey that it looks like it just cried

离开你以后
li kai ni yi hou
*After leaving you

並沒有更自由
bing mei you geng zi you
*I did not gain more freedom

酸酸的空氣
suan suan de kong qi
*The sourness from the air

嗅出我们的距离
xiu chu wo men de ju li
*Smelt our distance

一幕锥心的结局
yi mu chui xin de jie ju
*A scene of heartbreaking ending

像呼吸般无法停息
xiang hu xi ban wu fa ting xi
*Like breathing, unable to stop.

抽屉泛黄的日记
chou ti fan huang de ri ji
*The yellowed diary in the drawer

榨乾了回憶
zha gan le hui yi
*dry up our memories

那笑容是夏季
na xiao rong shi xia ji
*That smile is summer

你我的过去
ni wo de guo qu
*Our past

被順時針的忘记
bei shun shi zhen de wang ji
*Has been forgotten as time goes by

缺氧过后的爱情
que yang guo hou de ai qing
*A love that lacked oxygen.

粗心的眼泪是多余
cu xin de yan lei shi duo yu
*Careless tears are unnecessary

我知道你我都没有错
wo zhi dao ni wo dou mei you cuo
*I know that it is not our fault.

只是忘了怎么退后
zhi shi wang le zen me tui hou
*We just forgot how to step back

信誓旦旦给了承诺
xin shi dan dan gei le cheng nuo
*We made promises to each other with confidence

却被时间扑了空
que bei shi jian pu le kong
*Yet it has been emptied by time

我知道我们都没有错
wo zhi dao wo men dou mei you cuo
*I know that it is not our fault.

只是放手会比较好过
zhi shi fang shou hui bi jiao hao guo
*It's just that letting go would make things easier

最美的爱情回忆里待續
zui mei de ai qing hui yi li dai xu
*The most beautiful love is to be continued in my memory




signature



1 comment:

Mrs Chong said...

i love this song also...i did not know it was his song at first when I began looking for the title. I heard it on radio. So I was typing the verses in the song in han yu pin yin and googling for it. =P

Finally I found the title and fell in love with the song till now. =P