March 20, 2008

My Lunch Today

Guess what I had for my lunch today?? I don't know others but I'm the person who don't really have to take rice for my lunch and dinner. I can just eat bread, noodles, kuih, cookies, salad, fruits, juices or sometimes junk food like potato chips and etc..lol~ As long as I'm not hungry, then it'll be ok for me. So, it's really easy for me when I went travelling. I just eat anything and everything and I'm willing to try out new recipes all the time.

Since today is Malaysia's public holiday, mm..it's the Birthday of Nabi Muhammad S.A.W a date where all the muslims will celebrate here. I bring my parents and my kids out for lunch beside bring them to visit the bookshop to buy my Digital Camera magazine and let the kids buy the thing they need. We had our lunch in the shopping mall "Hwa Tua Guan Restaurant" which I found all the food there are at reasonable price and taste real good....

and these is what I have for my lunch today,...TADAAA ~~ it's my favourite and taste simply the best,....hehee~

I had Mee Rebus and Pigeon Tongsum & Pak Kei Soup ^^


Mee Rebus

Mee rebus (literally boiled noodle in English) is a Malay inspired noodle dish. It is most popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.
The dish is made of yellow egg noodles, which are also used in Hokkien mee, with a spicy slightly sweet curry-like gravy. The gravy is made from potatoes, curry powder, water, salted soya beans, dried shrimps, and peanuts. The dish is garnished with a hard boiled egg, calamansi limes, spring onions, chinese celery, green chillies, fried firm tofu (tau kwa), fried shallots and bean sprouts.

this is my lunch today..mee rebus

it's served with the chili paste, calamansi lime, eggs and the crackers...

chinese medicine soup...yummy!

bread with fruits and fresh cream - ate this on my teatime^^

I still feels full till now,..maybe no dinner for me tonight - huh!!~



signature

1 comment:

jepunlauee said...

adoi...makes me lau nua nia...saliva dripping lioa wor....hahahaha...