March 20, 2008

My Pic On Magazine Covers ..kekeke !

Upload our own picture to create magazine covers. I never ever have my pictures on a magazine before and with this MagMyPic we got the opportunity to see how was it like when we are the covergirl for a magazine..hehe~ It's quite interesting but I think I don't look like one, all the 3 cover look real FAKE..!!! hahaha~





Ever seen a covergirl that old?? lol.. somemore choose the modelling magazine cover, hahaha~ Of all the cover. I like the last one, why??? Imagine lar, if my face was on the cover of "Riches" magazine, wah seh.."mai siao siao"(don't play play lor) I must have strike the lottery first price edy... hahaha!!!



signature

5 comments:

Indonesian Photographers said...

Wow, you have great magazines there... ;-)

And i like your photos.

Eddie Wong said...

hi...
nice to meet you and u really have a great picture here
look like u like photographer so much.
i will link you up on my blog.

jepunlauee said...

Cantik lo...like real model..hehe...

CoMeDy KiD said...


www.FakeMagazineCover.com has 500 more online magazine makers.

www.BodySwitcher.com lets you put your face on another body.

Sweetiepie said...

oh man!you look ike a model.If you didn't post your son's pic i wouldn't know you already married.hehehe!you are so pretty.Did you took your parent pics?Those pics are gorgeous.Nice shot.:) Nice knowing you and thanks for sharing your comment in my blog.