March 20, 2008

My Pic On Magazine Covers ..kekeke !

Upload our own picture to create magazine covers. I never ever have my pictures on a magazine before and with this MagMyPic we got the opportunity to see how was it like when we are the covergirl for a magazine..hehe~ It's quite interesting but I think I don't look like one, all the 3 cover look real FAKE..!!! hahaha~





Ever seen a covergirl that old?? lol.. somemore choose the modelling magazine cover, hahaha~ Of all the cover. I like the last one, why??? Imagine lar, if my face was on the cover of "Riches" magazine, wah seh.."mai siao siao"(don't play play lor) I must have strike the lottery first price edy... hahaha!!!



signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have great magazines there... ;-)

And i like your photos.

Eddie Wong said...

hi...
nice to meet you and u really have a great picture here
look like u like photographer so much.
i will link you up on my blog.

jepunlauee said...

Cantik lo...like real model..hehe...

Unknown said...

oh man!you look ike a model.If you didn't post your son's pic i wouldn't know you already married.hehehe!you are so pretty.Did you took your parent pics?Those pics are gorgeous.Nice shot.:) Nice knowing you and thanks for sharing your comment in my blog.