November 10, 2008

TIME TO PAMPER MYSELF

Polluted Air...

Hot Weather...

Stressed...

Lack Of Sleep...

Laziness...

Busy...

Aged...

Oh well, there is lots more to be listed out. When I see myself in the mirror every morning, I notice my skin condition are getting worst lately. I've a very dry skin and freckles on my both cheeks. My freckles are getting worst when I've to be under the hot sun to sent my kids to school everyday.

Recently, I got this tiny pimples like spots on my forehead and neck area. It's quite sometime since I last do my facial and I think it's time for me to pay her a visit today. Besides got my facial done, I also bought some skincare products from her.

My youngest daughter snapped this pic of me when they apply the mask on me. I never ever seen myself on mask before. Look quite scary ya and I think this look is quite match the Halloween Party ~lol...

They plucked and trimmed my eyebrow for me too and also wax my armpit for me. I really like their service a lot. After the facial was done, I went home feeling GREAT and HAPPY !!!



AMY



1 comment:

Kok said...

tintin,
It's good to get yourself pampered once in a while. I mean, all ladies out there should do so too cause you all take care of the house and kids properly while the men are at work!:)