October 08, 2008

Rainy Day


It's been raining these few days. I like raining season but I hate it when I have to sent or fetch my kids from tuition or school ... haha~ Raining means no sun..omg, I really enjoy the cold weather to compare with the hot sunny day.

Last night, it's been raining heavily till most of the lower ground flooded. It's really cold and I dont even have to switch on air-cond to sleep. Another thing I like when it's raining is... I dont have to water my plants..haha~ what a lazy me ya?? hehe...

The first picture above I snap when I was on the way back from buying roti canai for my kids today and the second picture is snapped when I'm on the way sending my daughter to tuition just now. Both pictures are capture using my new FujiFilm FinePix camera without flash.

Did you all like raining day? ^ ^

Amy

4 comments:

ωειΥ said...

sometimes I like raining, especially midnight, but sometimes I just hate it so much.

Kuntong said...

love raining whn i hv no any plan..so i can sleep! ahahahahahha

but, plz dun rain whn im going out!!!

Mohd Salihin said...

now i can see where her son n her daughter got there looks..cute as their mom!!

amycheah said...

i love raining too when I not going out anywhere ...

hey ur camera is really good wo!