Yesterday, 7th October 08 (ninth day of chinese nine emporer - vegetarian day) I got myself this new baby FujiFilm FinePix F47fd.
Why I choose this cam?? and not other brand which look nicer and more famous? Oh well,.. can u see in the poster I post up there? The numbers written in RED? ~lol RM699 only and I got some discount from the shop I bought and at the end it only cost me RM600 with free soft casing, the LCD screen protector and 2GB SD card, why not?? and it's quality of pictures can compare with those brand which is more expensive.
I will prove it with my pictures later on. This cam really delivers the pictures I want and of course I can't take the pictures to compare with the pictures I took with my DSLR camera. The main purpose I bought this camera is to bring it along with me everyday ... follows me to wherever I go so that i can just snapped whatever I like all the time. I can't always bring my big camera and big lenses to all the place I go.
So, this camera will come in handy when I want to snap pictures. Let me share with you all the specs of this baby.
- 9.0 MegaPixels
- 1/1.6-inch Super CCD HR
- 20.7 x Total Zoom (3 x Optical, 6.9 x Digital)
- up to ISO2000 on Picture Stabilization/ Natural Light Mode
- MOVIE 640 x 480 pixels / 30f/s (With Sound)
- Continuous Shooting
- Video Output NTSC/PAL
- Intelligent Face Detection
- 2.5-inch Large, Bright 230,000 pixels LCD monitor
- 15 kinds of Scenes Position including Natural Light & with Flash
- Picture Stabilization Mode
- USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Internal Memory Approx.25MB
mm,..not bad ya? I will snap some pictures with this baby to show all of you. It captured very nice macro pic also.
I love it!