October 02, 2008

Bags I Bought In Vietnam

I have been to Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi, Vietnam several times. What I like about this country are their coffee, handicraft stuff, textiles (cloth for making dresses), some kind of food which I found them very unique. As promise, I want to show AMY the handmade bags I bought there when I was in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. All these bags really cheap and the quality are not BAD.

Black & white checked box bag with wooden handle. I bought this in Hanoi.
This bag is quite big as I can put in many things in it including my big DSLR camera and it only cost me USD 8 around RM28 .. cheap or not?? Dinner bag. I bought this when I was in Ho Chi Minh. It only cost me USD 5. It's all sew with tiny beads. Look quite elegant. I bought 5 at one time and I get more discount. I present it to my sisters in law and kept 2 for myself.
AMY



3 comments:

amycheah said...

hey tintin, all the bags are so nice wo.

oh ya, the coffee is very "keng". too bad, I can't take coffee. Hubby take lo & see till lau nua! he he he ...I got post up the photo in my facebook ma.

Anonymous said...

wah kaosai!! so cheapppp! hahaha sorry ah i scold dog shit...heheeh bey tahan. so cheap wor. i like manik alot...

jepunlauee said...

wah..I just fall in love with your tiny beads dinner bags..so cantik....some more so cheap...