October 26, 2008

Feeling Depressed?

When I think of my hubby is going to left us again to work in Hanoi. I'm SAD.

All the while I think that I'm strong and independent but actually I'm also weak on the other side. Just like every woman who look strong on the outer self but is actually weak in the inner self. Suppose, I should already started to get used to this type of lifestyle. I always try to remind myself that I can take care of the house and the kids myself. I CAN...I CAN DO IT!

But still, my heart just sometimes don't obey my instructions...and started to think the opposite way. I started to feel depressed, stress and unhappy. Then all the depressed thinking starts to visit me one by one. This is the time I will find some good friends to listen to me. Be my sandbag and let me punched on them. That's what friends are for, right??

I got this POCOYO wallpaper from a good friend of mine. By looking at this wallpaper it's enough to cheer me up. Be a confident "leng ma ma", yeah I will . . .


加油!!!

AMY

3 comments:

Kok said...

tintin,
I'm sure it's difficult for your husband to work in Hanoi and you back in Malaysia. Just hang on to it and very soon, your hubby will be back again!:)

At the mean time, let us in the bloggosphere to accompany you!:D

Aeiween said...

yeah leng lui u can do it!!! because we always here for you...

Farah Deen said...

I am so sorry Tintin. Well, yeah, whenever he's around, you'll be all very happy and when he has to leave again, I am sure you will feel sad. To manage the home and the kids are is not an easy task. Why not you too move to Hanoi? how long for is he going to be there?