December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!

May All Your Dreams Come True ~

It's Christmas Day again. Although I'm not Christian but I really love Christmas so much. It's a season that full of love and joy. I love to listen to the Christmas's songs played at every corner of the town. I can feel the kind of warmth and peace.

The other thing is, I just love the Christmas decorations. I always wish to own a big white Christmas tree and decorated the tree myself but I don't know where I can put it as my house are too small. Just leave it in my wish list first ... lol~ Can you see the cute snowman and Mr. Santa below?? I catch up with this 2 fellows when I was in Ha Noi Big 'C' shopping mall. Actually they are standing there to welcome customers for a furniture shop. Cute right??? eerrmmm...how can I have them ah?? hehe....


Cute cute snowman & Mr. Santa Clause *.*
My kids lining-up to take pictures with them . . . .
*
*
*

My son - Xen
Elder daughter - Jou
Youngest - Xin

I don't know if this Cute Snowman & Mr. Santa can understand english, because they are Vietnamese~lol. Here, I would like to wish all my friends, relatives, fellow bloggers and everyone who come upon to read this today a very great & joyous Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & Dreams Come True!!!
Enjoy yourself with your loved one ...


Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell ROCK. .. ^^

AMY



1 comment:

Aeiween said...

yeah you are "rock" too my dear!!!! lol