February 17, 2008

Children's Photography

Ever since I get my first DSLR camera Canon 350D on May 2007, I was like striked by the cupid arrow. I fall in love with photography and love everything about photography. By self-learning, my interest has been growing since.

Now I'm freelance photographer and I do this as my part-time. I'm enjoying every moment of it as I'm able to combine my love for photography with work. I do potrait (model), children photography, pre-wedding photography and actual date wedding photography.

If you are interested in my service do call at;
Amy Ong (012-4093377)
tintinphotography@yahoo.com

Below are some of the children photography I do not too long ago. It's a really great to be able to captured down the precious moment of their life. This picture will sure be the sweetest memory for them to recall when they have grown-up in future which money can't buy. There is a phrase "A Picture Says A Thousand Words" so, what else...just let the pictures do the talking ^^









AMY

No comments: