February 28, 2008

新不了情


I still can recall when I first went to watch this movie acted by 刘青云(Lau Ching Wan) and 袁咏儀(Anita Yuen) with group of my friends back year 1994. I cried. I was crying like one of my close friend died..lol~ It's story about Anita who diagnosed with cancer and she finally died at the end. In the movie she was trying her best not giving up any hope to get well, fight her disease just to be with the one she loved. A very touching movie...mmm,,..very good one too.

I have tried to look for the DVD of this movie but until now I couldn't find it even in Hong Kong or Taipei. Anyone of you who knows where can get this movie please let me know. I really wish to watch it again. One of the best I've ever watched ...!

Both Lau and Anita are my favourite actor and actress too. I love to see the movie acted by them ^.^

Here are the song of this movie sang by 3 different singers :


新不了情

心若倦了泪也干了
这份深情难舍难了
曾经拥有天荒地老
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何斯守到老
怎样面对一切我不知
道回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了
今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了
今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了

主唱 張靚穎(new version)



主唱 曹格(Gary Cao)



主唱 萬芳(original version)



Gary Cao sings this song so well....what do you think?? Enjoy ~

AMY

2 comments:

retep said...

i also love the version by aska. have you heard that before? here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85YopcjdC_U&feature=related
what do you think?!

TINTIN said...

Thanks for the link. Aska version are not bad. Not many people can sing this song perfectly. He is good!