December 30, 2010

She Just Love To Draw . . .


She is the youngest among my 3 kids.  She is very talkative and likes to help me with the house-work and cooking.  She love to eat and eat just anything.  She loves to draw and will draw me greeting cards most of the time with some touching wording in it like "Mommy, I Love U" ... !! How sweet ya?? :)


This is what she draw about the cycle of life.  Born as a baby till we grown old.  I love how she draw the baby wrapped in the towel .. she just got the talent to draw :) 

P/S : She is very smart & understanding gal, very "manja" too... but, she just cannot make it when comes to study and reading :((  Why like this?? I have to nag her all the time to study and finish her school-work.. *sigh~


AMY

3 comments:

amycheah said...

Really talented child...so good in drawing...

TINTIN said...

Thank you.. Amy :)

www.thingswelovetohate.com said...

those are really cute!!!