December 02, 2010

How Do You Like It Raining ??

How do you like raining and how does it make you feel?? 



For me, rain can stir up a lot of different emotions depending upon the situation, location, and who I am with or if I'm alone.

Rain can be very sensual and romantic; cause a feeling of calm and peacefulness to wash over you; make you extremely reflective and introspective; bring about a ton of thoughts about the past/present/future and help resolve issues that I might be struggling with at that particular time; well, I could go on, but that's enough of that. I don't want everyone to know EVERYTHING about me :)  LOL!

I love listening to the rain softly hit the windows or the roof as I go to sleep. It almost creates a feeling of comfort and being safe and that in itself will tend to lull me to sleep.



I prefer just to stay home when it is raining. One of the way I enjoy myself when raining is having something warm, like a bowl of my favorite Maggi instant noodles and watching my favorite movie or online.  Eating something warm on raining day are just comforting.  



Picture was taken from my room window ... that's very heavy rain on that particular day.



Wind blows drastically ... sometimes I just love the sound of the wind blowing and feels it's breeze 



Roof of my house ... hehe 



Look at it .... make people lazy to go out anywhere :)


AMY

No comments: