December 14, 2010

Food That I Ate Recently ~ Yumms..!!!


Dried Shrimps Fried Beehoon with Octopus & Vegetables

I heard from my SIL that her MIL's fried beehoon taste so good.  Once when she come to visit me in AS, I served her my fried beehoon and she insisted that the fried beehoon her MIL cook are much nicer than the one I fried for her.  So, I was so curious and wanted to know the method on how her MIL fried the beehoon.  I got the opportunity to learn it this time. 


Here are some of the food I want to share with all of you ... yummy !!


Yummy Steamed Tofu in Soy Sauce


Stir-fried Vegetables


Stir-Fried Shirmps 


Steamed Fish


Assorted Bread 


Steamed Chicken


Sauce for Chicken Rice


Ginger & Green Onion for Chicken Rice


Meatballs Soup


My breakfast 


Assorted Colorful Jelly


New York Cheese Cake


Chocolate Banana Cake


Ice-blended Chocolate Drink


Iced Lemon Tea



AMY

1 comment:

Aeiween said...

he he i pretty sure someone is going to become a 'pig' soon~ lol.. everyday eat eat eat =p