September 17, 2010

Lunch At Queensbay Mall Sakae Sushi

Yesterday is the so called 1Malaysia Day, which is also a public holiday for all. Since I have promised my 3 monkeys to bring them visit Penang, I make a trip to bring my mom visit my brother and stay overnight at my bro's place. We reached Penang around 11.30am and straight drive to my bro's house at Sg. Ara. Since my brother have made appointment with a chinese doctor for my mom. I left my mom with my brother and bring my 3 monkeys to Queensbay Mall for lunch. Living in AS, actually it's not that bad but when it comes to food. We don't have much choice... if those who always eating outside will surely gets boring very fast :)

My 3 monkeys, they love japanese & western food so much, maybe this is 2 kind of food that I will never cook for them. I bring them to eat japanese food, (my fav too!!) and we end up lining-up for 15mins at Sakae Sushi for a seat of four. Here are some of the food we ordered... some I forget to snap pics...sorry ya!

Sakae Sushi menu cover... with it's lovely frog logo :P
Sushi with cheese, fried fish & mentaiko with mayonise on top... yummy!
Unagi & egg sushi
Tofu topped with mentaiko and mayonise... yummy too!
Unagi wrapped in the beancurd skin ...this my kids they don't like it...
Chicken with chesse ... kids will love this
My favorite Salmon & Mentaiko + mayonise sushi ...extremely yummy!! nom..nom..nom..
Pretty princess
Making their own green tea...

Teabag before add in the water... :)
Hot Green Tea
Enjoying her food... they are more than happy !!


p/s: Will share with ya all our dessert at Haagen Daz in next post :P


AMY

No comments: