September 04, 2010

Antique Chinese Teacups

Today I'm going to share with all of you some of my personal antique collection. I think not all of us like antiques, especially the younger generations now. They don't even want to give a second look at all those old things. To them they are just like the unwanted rubbish. I was lucky to have a grandma that likes to collects all those old things, she treasure and keep all her stuff nicely and when she passed away, my father was the one who continue to keep and collect all her things. Today, let me show you all this antique chinese teacups from China. I don't know the actual year of this teacups were made, but it's many years ago for sure. My father told us, this teacups are older than him and I guess it should be more than 70 yrs old.


I just like the drawings on it. Those phoenix and flowers..it's so detail and beautiful.

The phoenix drawing on one side and...

the flower drawing on the other side ...


AMY



No comments: