February 09, 2009

元宵节快乐! ~ Cap Go Meh

Today is the 15th day of CNY already and another 5 days it's Valentine's Day. I don't really celebrating "Cap Go Meh" apart from just pray the Buddha at my house. But, I want to let all of you know that Cap Goh Meh & Valentine's day (both eastern & western's lovers day) real meant a lot to me. WHY????
.
.
.

On 14th February 1995, ... oh Gosh!!! that was 14 years ago. Which the east meet west, both Cap Goh Meh & Valentine's Day falls on the same day, we got registered as husband and wife. We are husband and wife legally and we hold our wedding ceremony a year after that on 4th July 1996.

So, what you all still waiting for????

Wish me HAPPY ANNIVERSARY la ~~~ LOL!



I want to wish all of you,
元宵节快乐! & HAPPY CAP GO MEH! ~


AMY


7 comments:

Yih Yann said...

Happy Anivesary & 元宵节快乐!

SockPeng said...

happy anniversary n chap goh mei

very meaningful festival

TINTIN said...

Yih Yann & Sock Peng : Thank you ^_^

Johnny Ong said...

there goes my cny ..... waiting for the next one now hehe

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Happy Anniversary with you and my brother! Hope both of you're doing great and loving each others more and more~~~ muacksss...

your lovely sis in law
aeiween

Emily said...

happy memories ^^

Amy Cheah said...

aiyoo ramantic nya!! Happy Aniversary to u and happy 15 meh yah!