January 17, 2009

When Life Pushes You Down

When life pushes you down, push back!
That's what you are here for.
You're capable, you're creative,
you're full of life and energy.
You have what it takes to move yourself forward
around any obstacle.
Don't let anything stop you.

Take strength from meeting the challenges,
and move ahead.
The struggles you face are what you need
to fullfill your potential for greatness.

A year from now,
when you look back at today,
you'll see that the problem
you're so concerned with right now,
was another valuable lesson waiting to be learned.

source from:
http://pravsworld.com/new/experience_when_life_pushes.htm


9 days countdown to Chinese Lunar New Year and it's going to be a year of Golden Cow. I just can't believe that 12 years ago when it's also the year of Cow, I give birth to my son and that's 12 years ago,..oh my! He is now 12 years old. When I think of how the time flies it just made me realised that I'm getting older and older...sob, sob,..sob~ I'll soon becoming "old auntie" with eyebags and wrinkles all over~lol.

Last year was not a good year for my family and I prayed hard that all the "suey" things will leave us soon. This year some changes might take place for my family too and my wish for this year is that I hope things will turn out smoothly as what we want it to be. All my kids doing well in their studies and most important are all of us in good health.
At here, I want to wish all of you, my family, relatives & friends having a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!
AMY



6 comments:

jepunlauee said...

thanks for sharing..I totally agree..hehe...

Aeiween said...

Yeah all the "Suey" things will gone away!!!! ^_-

Agnes said...

yah..time flies...kids grow very fast! i sure all the "suey" things will go away

just apple said...

yea happy chinese new year!!! ty for the wishes!

Kuntong said...

Happy CNY.
Gong Xi Gong Xi..=)

Yih Yann said...

Gong Xi Fat Cai...