June 03, 2008

Wonder What I've Been Doing Lately??

I've snapped so many pictures but I don't have the time to edit them and post it here. I missed update my BLOG but I can't find any free time to online. Most of my online friends in MSN and Yahoo wonder where I'm hiding myself recently.

I've been busy. Apart from going to Jakarta and Hanoi. It's school holiday now and most of my time were spent to be with them. My sister in law in KL bring her kids come to visit us. We went to Hadyai for prayers, shopping and food. I can see my kids are happy and enjoyed the trip very much.
AMY


2 comments:

Constance Chan said...

Please help to support the Breast Cancer movement by clicking/blogging or forward my tag. Thanks, dear.

http://sunnysideupfoodie.blogspot.com/2008/06/pink-ribbon-month-please-support-this.html

W_W_H said...

haiya, i thought i need to make a police report about a missing person oledi...

welcome back tin tin.......... ;)