January 29, 2010

Watch Out !!! I'm back....

Dearest friends who notice my dissappearance or who don't even notice my dissappearance ...hehe! I'm BACK !! With lots more stories to share and lots more pictures to show. Please accept my biggest appologies before I starts on anything. Too much things happened, don't worry... I shall said it's good thing not the bad one okay...haha! The main reason I stopped blogging for so long is since I sign up the WiMax service. The connection real sucks till I was at first angry and at last lazy to blog. I takes me like forever to upload my pics into the photobucket, the connection is just too slow. Other thing is, I was so so busy travelling here and there. Preparing all the stuff for my kids, from tuition to school and the most is loads of housework waiting for me to do. I always end up so tired and spent my freetime facebooking and play games in FB. To my friends here, I'm sorry if you really come to my blog here and feels so boring, no updates from me....sorry ya!! I will soon update my blog more interesting stuff and I wish all of you a wonderful weekend...!!

Have a nice day!!


AMY ONG

1 comment:

amycheah said...

新年新的开始(New-year, new beginning).