January 29, 2010

Princess's Birthday ....

Yeah...my princess Jou Nin turn eleventh yesterday. So fast and she is now 11 yrs old. I still remember the time she was born 11 yrs ago when I have my confinement on CNY time. See all the food and cold drinks then I cannot eat them...that's a torture!! hehe...

I want to thank my friend Ai Lee for buy her a nice chocolate birthday cake and bring all her 4 kids over to celebrate Jou Nin's birthday. They sings her a birthday songs and blow the candles together. I was too busy that I can't bring her out for a dinner and all my 3 kids also have tuition classes that night. How can I let them miss the class?? I think I will just bring them out for dinner tonight as 3 of them are free tonight.... deal??
Everyone are so kee poh and wants to blow the candles as well...hahaha look at their expression... they are so happy that day!!! Thanks again Ai Lee ^ . ^ for your wonderful thoughts!
The Chocolate Cake present by Aunty Ai Lee... I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ai Lee and her 4 lovely kids. Thanks for everything !!

AMY ONG



4 comments:

Yih Yann said...

Wah..大个女咯 :D

Agnes said...

Happy Birthday to your princess!!

TINTIN said...

Yih Yann : Ya and I'm old already ...sob* sob*

Agnes: Thank you !!

Agnes Sim said...

Happy belated bday to your daughter. ;-)

I found tat kid like to blow the candle. hehe