October 28, 2010

6 Month Already!!

Sometimes I just feels that time passed just like that & too fast. I'm getting older each day & my kids have really grown up. It's almost coming 6 months since my beloved dad leave this world. Miss him a lot!! Time just passed and this year is going to end very soon, another 2 months to go! When I think back, we just really need to treasure the time we have. Be happy, be content & always feeling blessed of what we have now.

My mother now already started to get used with her life without my dad. I just want to stay and take care of her, treasure my moment with her all the time. Mom, I love u!! without you, there'll be no ME :) Thanks for everything u have given me... and it's time for me to care for u now. Just want to treasure my time with her ..

AMY




1 comment:

123644 said...

Do online Data Entry Jobs
Do online Data Entry Jobs for more than 50 International companies directly on their working server. Offer available worldwide. Work in the comfort of your home. A Genuine Typing Job from world’s best home based business provider. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit us at http://www.visionjobcare.com