November 20, 2009

7 As Surprised !!

Ya, he surprised me with UPSR - 7A's result. It never came into my mind that my son can score straight A in his exam because he is too weak in his Chinese papers. I couldn't believe it when his teacher called and informed me this morning. He always relaxing at home and never do his revision at all, not even on the week of UPSR exam. He watch dramas and television. It has been a bit tough for him when he was transfer from the second class to the first class this year. He got to work harder to catch up with all the best students in his class. I never force or push him in his studies. I don't want my son to have much pressure in his studies. But his take it easy and no rush attitude in doing things really worried me.

Today apart from the big surprise, he prove to me that he can make it. Yeah!! I want to tell him, Son..mommy is really proud of you!!

p/s: To all the parents out there, always feels proud of our kids no matter what. Every kid are unique and special in their own way, be it in education or talent!!


AMY



7 comments:

Colin Woon said...

He's a smart kid!

Congrats!

SockPeng said...

congratulation

amycheah said...

congrulation to ur son and u ahhh...

Unknown said...

wa wa, you got teacher called you some more,,, that's the difference of scoring 7As hahahahah.

well done to your boy, keep it up man... soon and very soon you shall grow up to be a nice young man

Yih Yann said...

Wah...congratulations! He has a bright future :)

jepunlauee said...

Congratulations to your son..

You must be very happy!!!(^0^)

9PEK9BO said...

Happy for you..congrats!